Thursday, October 13, 2005

School's Out ! :: Que Sera Sera ::

The last day of school has come and at time of writing is over so all that is left to do is to study up for the exams which come next Monday and Wednesday.Unless I go off the rails,I should be able to do well enough for those 2 tests.

No more Roswell Girl for a month.While I've been off her for a while now,the sight of her still picks me up whenever I happen to be feeling down so that's something I miss though certainly not as much as I would have before.

5 days to my birthday.

Big Whoop.Not.

It really feels quite insignificant to me,like its just another year,another birthday.Personally,the only things that come good for me by turning 18 is that I would be able to watch and rent M18 movies.I would also be able to take the driving test but that's not on the cards for me at the moment,maybe it will be within the upcoming year but its not something I think about.

Have this feeling that its the sweet lil things that would be able to make my 18th good.There are things that I should be grateful for and that's all I intend to do.Be grateful.But there's no need to celebrate them.I don't see the need to.

Will one pop-up over the next few days?I don't think so.

It sounds as if I'm very bitter and down about it but I'm not.Instead,I'm just accepting the fact that I'm turning a year older and just don't see what the fuss is all about.They say the 18th is special as it comes around just once.Don't the other numbers come once just as well?

But hey,life is unpredictable so I'm just as prepared to be happy just as I am to be feeling normal about it in the end.As the saying goes,whatever will be,will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home