Friday, October 21, 2005

I'm Trying But Its Not That Easy

Things are kinda screwed up with my browser nowadays.I can't view my own blog,and music on my Friendster profile can only be heard by me and nobody can hear it when they view mine.Also just started messing about with CSS layouts.Not very good but getting better at it.

May need help.From MJ,cos she knows a bit more cos she's been trying it out longer than me.A good way to find out if she's not too freaked out by me to give me a hand with the CSS stuff.I saw her today at the street soccer court.She said Happy (belated) Birthday to me(again) but this time,in person(finally!).So that's four times...add that to the fact that her brother told me that she was hiding behind the door when I came to get the ball a few days back makes matters most intriguing and interesting.

What is she trying to get at?My mates thinks its cos she's shy.About what?See,if what her bros say is true,she actually has read this particular blog and knows exactly how I feel about her,from a few months back to till now.But why was she hiding behind the door?Was she afraid that I would do something freaky?Maybe...

My friends say its cos she's shy.C'mon guys,you're kidding.Her?Shy..about seeing me?Riggghhttt....

I feel that the correct feeling is not so much shyness but more closer to freaked out..by me and also by the stuff that I wrote right here.But then again she did act normal and said gave me birthday greetings when she saw me...she must be good at hiding the fact that she is freaked out.

Well maybe she knows that I am trying to forget her,if what

One thing that is not helping are my friends.One of the closer ones especially.He knows the whole story and is cool when the rest of my friends aren't around but when they do come and start jibing me about her,he gets in on the act as well.Which is actually fine cos its all good- natured fun but it is certainly problematic if they do it so brazenly and are very direct;they say stuff right when she is around.Really not helping me.

Cmon guys,I'm trying forget that I like her.I'm sure that (if she does know),she would want me to do just that and get me off her back.I don't know if her bros are reading this now(they said they read my blog before,not sure if they are now) I wanna tell them that I really am trying to forget about their sister.

That's the end of that.Till anything new develops at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home