Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Birthday Wish Best Forgotten

Burfday's an hour from being over.Just felt normal.Gotta thank God for all the good things that are in my life.Life may be unfair but I gotta roll with the punches and so far I'm still standing.

I have to stop thinking about MJ.Its what I think she would want as well.She's gonna want to concentrate on her studies and wouldn't have time for all this nonsense especially from guys like me.If she was cool with me then I would certainly see her being more friendly.Not helping is the fact that I get dead scared when she's around.Though I'm working on that and that's not so much a factor as it was in the past.

I think its working so far,save for a couple of moments which I managed to dismiss.It would certainly have been nice to receive a Friendster testimonial from her but its OK cos I think she wished me Happy Birthday about a couple of times.Strangely she never said it directly.I got it thru her brother and my mate.Thru MSN Messenger and also when I went up to get the ball from her house.Good enough for me though,especially if she meant it and wasn't just saying it for politeness' sake.A testimonial would have been nice but I figure she's got it covered with the (sincere?) birthday wishes...

I want things to happen but alas its better for her if nothing happens.She shouldn't waste her time.Well not on me at least.But hey,its my birthday and I would want to once again thank God for all the good things that I enjoy and also the bad things that have made me stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home