Sunday, October 23, 2005

Jetsetter? Well,I Wanna Be One Too

I was thinking about something.I wanted to clarify stuff with MJ's younger bros so that they wouldn't tease her with the fact that they knew I liked her.I was thinking of what I would say to them and suddenly thought,'If I told them not to believe my friends when they say that I like MJ,and to believe me when I say that I don't like her',would that be true?Technically,no cos I did like her but trying not to anymore.

To put it simply I like(d) her but its turned out to be a pointless pursuit so that's why I'm stopping.Whatever,I'm sure that MJ would want me to do exactly that,if she knows how I feel.

Anyways,I heard from my mate that the girl that he wants so bad but can't get(long story,though stupid him,he certainly had the chances.So dioI but the gal in my own story is not feeling it)she went overseas to visit relatives I think.She went to Edinburgh,Scotland.Lucky gal.I so want to be a traveler.A jetsetter,not on the money side but just for the sake of traveling and seeing this great,big world.It is big if yiu think its big,despite the advancents made in air travel.See that Edinburgh has nice flat fields and a skyline not dominated by concrete,quite unlike Singapore.

The girl in question is also doing Mass Communications,my dream course but that's another story I don't want to get into.

Manchester United drew their game today.Wanted to win but played well enough,better than the last game,against the 2nd place Tottenham Hotspurs.We're 3rd by the way.Expected a tough game,got a tough game.I'd love for the team to get wins over the next few games,in fact,I'd love for them to win every game from now on but almost near impossible.Expectations for the season:2nd place league finish.The FA Cup should be ours and to reach the quarter,maybe semi-finals of the Champions League.That would be an inprovement over the performances of the past few seasons.To do it with an squad of emerging youngsters,that would bode well for the future of the club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home