Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wait A Minute...Wait A Minute Now....

Comp is on the fritz again but it should be okay by the time it nears the end of the month.For the time being though I'm doing this thru the cybercafe again.

A weird chain of events occured last night but the result was much more revolutionary.Beings conspired and the end result was a shot of fresh blood to stale mattters.It was most definitely sudden and most definitely unexpected.

They had called up MJ's house and let it be plainly known over the phone to MJ with the statement that I liked her.It very direct,blunt and to the point.I had no control of events and they just happened.I knew it would be sort of pointless against such a stubborn force so I decided to take the easy road and sit back and blast my ear out with my MP3.No idea what exactly was said,not word for word anyways but of course she was not pleased.Perhaps not angry but most certainly displeased.She made a plea for me to be left alone and not to be disturbed but I don't think it will be of any effect.It could have been a ruse but it turns out she has a mobile as well.I must apologise to her on my friends' behalf for the disturbance they caused.

How will she react when she sees me?That I don not know.Hopefully she will be a good sport about it and be brave enough to talk about it instead of hiding away.Things cannot be predicted now,how she will think of me...

I will send a message to her.An apology.No need to do it in person thanks to modern inventions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home