Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Commercial

Just saw the latest Tiger Beer commercial.What a coup for a regional brand looking to go international to get Jessica Alba to endorse their product.If I drank beer,I would buy Tiger.But I don't drink and have no plans to either.

I saw a poster of Jessica with Tiger Beer.Looking good.Her,not the beer,most definitely not.Then again,when does she,not look good?

I'm not endorsding Tiger Beer as a consumer mainly because I don't drink.I'm just endorsing Jessica Alba (as if she needs endorsing) cos just like the guy in the commercial,Jessica Alba is my fave.

Looking to get an MP3 player tomorrow(I know that's like the 3rd time I've said it here but now the difference is that I have MORE than enough to get me one.Not just any one.A Creative Zen 5GB one.I would be really pleased to finally to be able get my hands on something I've been eyeing for so long.

Gonna be MIA on Thursday and a couple of days after cos of the festive period.Hoping I can get a $100 at least from collection at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home