Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Night Owl Report

I don't know what's so weird about today but I just feel a lil funny.Maybe its cos its 1 40AM and I just woke up and that's different cos I would usually be heading to sleep in a couple of hours.Blame it on a highly-irregular night before this where I only had 2 hours of sleep.

I just need a day of normalcy later at the court to fix this.Other times that would be and easy ask but not now,not with some of my friends back in school for a new semester and the rest of them tied somehow.That only really leaves MJ,her bros and a couple of others.I wouldn'y have problems with the bros but I'm not sure that it would be enough people even with the rest.Sure I could get MJ but as we all know I'm too scared to talk to her,like she has an imaginary sign specially for me hanging on her neck that says 'IF YOU DARE...'

I think its mostly just me but I do feel that she does give that sort of a vibe off sometimes.Even my friends said that she has a gaurded personality but can be friendly if you sincerely try to be as well.Hmm...

No actually,it wouldn't be that difficult.But she has to be in one of her best moods that would mean that she would go ahead and talk to me,in an engaging,enthusiastic way that would tell me she would be cool with me talkimg to her.

Certainly missing her more now that it would be harder for me to have a reason to come down to the court(cos everybody else is away)

Sometimes I don't talk to her even when I want to cos I don't know what to talk to her about.Gotta work on that,I guess.

Hopefully,I will be able to get myself down around the court and get things back to normal,even if its just a lil bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home