Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I Feel...

Had a couple of impluse buys on Monday.Well not really.I did plan to buy those things but I did not plan to buy them on that particular day.Bossini T shirts and 2 pairs of Nike socks.I was gonna go for Topman tops and Adidas socks but heck,they'll do.I really need socks cos I'm down to my one last good pair.All the rest have holes in them.

Went down to the court today.Played a little soccer.Made me feel better.Got back that feeling of narmalcy I was talking about.Was told that MJ had came down earlier.Yeah..whatever..I think I'm at a place in between liking her and not liking her.That's a little weird.

I feel down when I don't see her for a long time yet when I'm around her I feel normal.But even when I'm missing her its not the 40 kinds of sadness like it was before. Just something weird I gotta work out.

Would like to be around her though.But I'm not in love with her.Maybe this Friday.Maybe even as early as tomorrow..if she comes down again like she did today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Decent Stuff,Decent Blog.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home