Sunday, November 13, 2005

How To Deal

Not much going on right now.Things are at a lull but I expect things to pick up soon.Not that a catalyst is expected,I just expect stuff to happen.What exactly will happen? I don't know.

A mate told me that MJ's looking to get her hands on the movie How To Deal starring Mandy Moore.I've been known by my mates to be a fan of hers so he figured I might be able to help MJ in her quest and told her that Icould do just that.I have seen the particular movie a couple of times.

Now that MJ's been told that I could hook her up with the movie,the test is whether she's comfortable enough with me as a friend to come and ask me to go get her the movie.Hopefully she will,that would indicate positive progress in our friendship and would help me get over her like I've been trying to,hopefully.

Just Like Heaven looks like a rom-com that's worth it.I would be a perfect date movie but I don't have a girl.I still want to watch it but I would stop short of watching it alone at the cinema.Given the particular movie and its theme,that would just be sad.

MJ's bro's burfaday's coming up,no idea what to get him.If I do get a prez,I would have to get one for another of her bros,cos I forgot to buy him his when his birthday came about.Probably not gonna get him anything but I'm still not sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home