Friday, November 25, 2005

Back From The Wilderness

God...how long has it been since my last post? Been more than a week I think...I expect my Internet connection to be back up only on Monday or Tuesday.My cable as well.That means I might miss another round of weekend soccer on the telly...and that cannot happen !!

I have a free period in school now so I have time and the convenience of being in a computer room allows me to make this post.Actually I have 2 free periods.2 hours.So that's good I guess.

Haven't seen MJ for quite a while as well.Coping with it albeit very slowly.I trying to make myself ok with the posibility that she might be with someone else,just in case that does happen.I don't wanna get so hung up over her like I was before.

Do I like her?Yes..but I also know the chances of anything happening is very,very slim so I'm preparing to move on.I want to be a close friend but that's not gonna happen if I don't see her.In her blog she's apparently linked my mate's blog,not mine.So I don't know if she's seen it.My blog address might appear in her comp's address bar.Gotta ask her bro about that.

I no longer care about Roswell Girl like I used to.It was tempting to like her because she was so sweet and nice and juxtaposing that against the constant frustration with MJ,one could see why I was tempted.

I'm not desparate but I'm just frustrated with MJ but I guess I have to be patient.Thinking of my blog song,I gotta take the message from the song and be cool.I hope she can she that I'm sincere and not trying to start anything funny with her.Hope she can treat me as friend at the very least.Not one of those good-weather friends who are only around during good times.I'll stick around during the bad times as well.I know I'm not there yet on the friend level I know but I can get there,if she gives me a chance to.Little things,like saying hi,smiling when she she's me,sharing a joke with me,talking to me and be responsive if I try to do any of that....that would help.I cannot tell her what to do but I hope she can see me the way I want her to.

Watched the latest Harry Potter installment last Saturday with my bro.Reached the cinema at 730 but could only get tix for the 11.10 show.

What I like about this one is that it differs from the rest is that Harry's personal story is put up against the Tri-Wizard tournament,which is very large-scale and exciting.Harry v Voldermort story finally accelarates and materialises,when it was just a shadow threat to Harry in the previous movies it proves very real as one of Harry's friends,a senior and fellow tourney competitor is slain by Lord Voldermort.I guess this is a pivotal point in the saga and will be a sign of things to come and Harry has to grow up quickly just so he can prepare for future death duels with Voldermort. Good stuff.5 stars out of 5.

Next movie up is probably Chicken Little.That should be around the 2nd of December.Going to Manchester United megastore later today. So it looks good that I have plans for the next 2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home