Sunday, December 04, 2005

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !!

For some reason I couldn't use the copy and paste function so I'll just type out what I saw word-for word.

I reali want someone.im not desperate.but I reali want someone hu takes care of me.n never lets me go.gosh! i miss tat feeling n xcitement when u have a bf. gosh !

my bestii ammarah(one of her friends) juz told me this.LET LOVE FIND U. it juz turns me on.its reali a gd quote.hope my love finds me fast. gosh!

SHE'S GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !!

Well,to be honest I haven't exactly tried to find her but there have been hints...

Would I be able to give her what she's looking for.I know for sure that I would do so and if I can't I would give it my best shot.I would be there to be the shoulder that she cries on and try to make her happy days more joyous with a joke or two.I would pray to God for the strength to stay loyal and be there when she needs me,tp catch her when she falls and never let go.

But I think she's only saying that cos she has a crush on someone.She saying stuff that I would say regarding her.

I guess,its just that,she wants someone.just not me....

If she does know that I like her then I sincerely hope that she doesn't think of me as the typical irritating guy that chases her just because I can.I want her to know that I can be there for her if she needs me..

Maybe God can help me pass my message even though I feel that I don't deserve his help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home