Friday, December 02, 2005

Adieu Angelus

I gave the VCDs over to MJ today through her bro.I really hope that she likes them.Especially A Walk To Remember co s that is my fave.Wanted to borrow 'Chasing Liberty' for her but the guy at the video store couldn't find it.Had to give her Saved!.Haven't watched that one yet myself and not sure whether her mom will let her cos it has an M18 rating.I'll ask her tomorrow.Her bro said she was pleased,not sure if he was just making stuff up.He then even wildly joked that she actually wanted to come down and kiss me but was too slack....yeah right....and I'm the Crown Prince of Denmark..But seriously,I hope she enjoys the movies and make her holidays more fun.

I went up later to take my stuff which I had put upstairs earlier.Was hoping she would come out and say thanks.Not cos I need her to say thank you,none needed.I just wanted to see her and know for sure that she was cool with what I did for her.All I need from her now is a 'hi' and a smile when I see her.But I haven't seen her at all everytime I go up.

Thinking about the times when she was hiding behind the door on 2 previous occasions.Mate says she's shy.I say she's freaked out by me.Great move,Khai.Yeah,like the girl and freak her out,that's a good way to get her...:(

But you know what,thinking about it,I don't need her to do that,although I admit that it would be nice.Just as long as she appreciates what I did than I'm okay.

I don't know but I'm looking to get a little bit of soccer time in at the court on Saturday afternoon.Maybe if I'm lucky MJ will come and say 'hi' liked I wish she would.I really haven't seen her for a long,long time even though she's 'just around the corner'.

I'm gonna go off and watch Angel now.Its the final episode.Ever.Damn.I prefer it over Buffy although Buffy's final season was pretty good.Now Angel's gone too.Bummer.My wish for a Buffy-Angel show alliance against evil never will materialise.Last season was pretty good.This season is not the best especially with key characters ousted but I expect a good,finale.

Adieu Angelus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home