Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bored, Hungry & In Need Of A Movie

I just came back from school.Bored,nothing much to do.I realised that I haven't played soccer these past 4 days and while I don't really need to I kinda miss the atmosphere at the court which is kinda nice but only if our group is the lone group there and none of the other irritating groups are around.

I really feel like catching Chicken Little.I'd ask MJ but I doubt she would want to go.Wouldn't it be weird if she asked me if I wanted to go?Haha..I wish.For some reason its a bit difficult to get all the guys together for a movie.Maybe I will have to go and watch it alone,just like I did for Goal(the first time anyway)

Another movie that I would really like to watch is Just Like Heaven.I hear its good by romantic comedy standards and the movie gives off good vibes.Its a perfect date movie but since I won't have one I'll just have to watch it just for the sake of watching it,cos there is no date to bring along.

Don't know when I'll be going to get the movies for MJ.Supposed to do it today but I feel a little slack and hungry.Feel like getting Long John Silver's.Maybe I'll get the movie rentals tomorrow after school.Or maybe later if I get too hungry or if its too boring at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home