Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Now That's Just Plain Stupid

So guess what? The guy who supposedly wrote the comment..he never did it.He doesn't even know about my blog let alone visit and post a comment.

Maybe someone who wanted to mess with him chose to make a random comment using his name and happened to choose my blog and it was just a real freaky accident that I was a friend of a friend of his.Whoever did it wasted his/her time,especially if it was done out of dumb mischief.Its certainly brought up false up for me regarding MJ.Its messing with 2 people here.

Could it also be possible that someone wanted to mess with me and he/she had managed to gain access to the dude's blog and did it using his name.Urrgh,I don't know what to think and I don't want to really think too much about it.Just real freaky is all.

Ya know,I don't really care if anyone is messing with me or not.All I know is,I like MJ and I don't have a need to show her off.Heck,for all I care,it could just be the 2 of us and nobody else around.I'm not saying I'm destined to be with her or anything serious like that but I dig her and its for real.If I like a girl,any girl for that matter,its not gonna put me off just because of what others try to say.

I dig MJ but I'm aware that I live in reality and for right now I'm just looking to be friends.A real one.Not just to get my own agenda to go through.

I wanna watch Yamakasi for the 10+ time.Its a cool movie I haven't watched it since last year and the Taxi series as well.I have a late 4 hour school day tomorrow and an early 4 hour day the day after.Gonna stay up late tonight for the Man Utd game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home