Saturday, December 03, 2005

Up A Little Earlier Today

Absolutely no idea why but felt like getting up when I opened my eyes from bed at 10 AM.So here I am.On most Satudays I'd be sleeping for 2 more hours till noon.Maybe I'll jump back in to bed after this cos there's nothing else to do except blog of course.

MJ's review for How To Deal wasn't actually very good.To be honest I shouldn't really expect it be.It really isn't that good.The only reason I watched it is cos of Mandy Moore.But if she doesn't like 'A Walk To Remember' at least a little bit then I don't know what to say.Gimme a gal like 'Jamie Sullivan'(Mandy's character) anyday.

I want to rent and watch 'The Notebook'.The movie was made from a book that was written by the same author that wrote A Walk To Remember,Nicholas Sparks.I don't know whether it will be as good as A Walk To Remember,in a different way cos it has its own story but I hope that I will end up liking the movie very much.

I finally watched Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle.It was dumb,good humor.Highlight of the movie for me? Paula Garces.How come everytime I see her I wish for a Hispanic girlfriend just like her.She's actually in her early 30s but looks like a cute,teenage girl,maybe its just the way she looks that perople think she's younger than she is.Doesn't look like she had plastic surgery either.Not on her face at least.Guess that she was just born to look that way.

Now I don't know what to do.I guess I might fall back into bed if no one else comes online and wait for the better part of the day to roll around.

Oh and I just remember to write..my mom and suis took cash from me but the good news is that I can expect at least $500 at the end of this month when they pay me back.Mom's not giving me allowance this month so she's gonna double it.My sis borrowed $240 for a trip.Looks like I'll be getting a year-end bonus even though I'm not working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home