Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Getting Through An Impossible Day

Today is just one of those days where it just seems impossible.Impossible to be patient.Must be the frustration about MJ.I know,I am trying to move on and all that but today I was just like crabby and unhappy about the whole thing and questions raced through my mind.

Why did God make me the way I am instead of another,better way.I know God has His own reasons,every once in a whle,I just wonder ya know..

Watching MTV's Laguna Beach only made it worse.It makes me sound very shallow and superficial, I know but like I said its just one of those days.Some really cute girls in that show though.

No worries,I'm just feeling blue I guess.It'll wear off.I know it and tomorrow is a new day.Its just so darn hard to keep my head up all the time.Game's on the telly later.Can't wait.Maybe more on the match's results another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home