Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Heard On Monday

Had good games at goalie on Sunday and Monday.Especially Monday.Had a run outside of the D as well and scored 2 goals.No biggie I know but its been a while since I scored cos I'm goalie most of the time.Plus we were playing against 3 of the top technicians in our team,barring one who wasn't there.Granted,we were a man up but it was the manner in which we played against such trickery was what made it surprisingly pleasimg.I was no slouvh in defence as well,did better than expcted.But you know what,I think I'll stick to being a goalie for a while more.

Earlier in that particular day,I was standing in the goal and Noah,the younger of MJ's bro was standing on top of the back of the goal which sticks out.MJ was walking yp the pavement that led to the stairs in their block and Noah,without thinking shouted loudly,''Khairul, my sister !!"
A grimacing moment for me indeed.It was loud enough for her to hear.It was said by a mate that she looked back to what her bro said.Wonder how she feels...freaked out most probably.

I thought they no longer kept track of my blog but Monday,as the day was winding down,Dominik,the older of the 1 brothers,told me that he read my blog as recently as Dec 01.He read the particular post Tired, Hungry & In Need Of A Movie'.It was the first time we openly discussed the fact that I liked his sister.

I told him that it doesn't matter what I do as she'll never like me and plus,she's in love with someone else.That I know for sure.I wonder who he is..lucky guy.

So what I'm not gonna deny Iike her.No matter how much I try I will never get her to like me back.She doesn't even say hi to me when she sees me online on MSN Messenger.

Don't worry Dominik,you don't have to worry about me being your sister's boy cos its looking like its not gonna happen.

I really can't understand the concept of asking someone to be your stead if you think that person is nice-looking.When couples go steady,its usually after they've gone out and gotten to know each other very well.But somehow where I come from,being someone's stead can happen just like that.If I wanna go steady with a girl,I would want to know the girl,what she's about and like her loads before asking her to go steady.

MJ's MSN nick apparently goes something like 'Make my wish comes true.All I want for Christmas is you.' I know I don't celebrate Christmas but I don't care.I wish that her wish comes true.I wish it could be me that makes it happen but the important thing is at least one of us will be happy in this upcoming festive period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home