Saturday, December 10, 2005

Deal With It Man !!

Its Saturday and I'm looking to put this week behind me.A victory for Manchester United tomorrow night will go a long way in putting things right.

Its weird now,the thing with MJ.She's got a new crush I feel crappy and it was made worse by the Man Utd loss on Wednesday.So it then kinda piled on.I do admit I do sometimes wonder why stuff just didn't happen for me.I haven't seen her in a long time except for a cameo and I expect her absence around me to continue.Am I okay with that? Well,even if I'm not I have to find a way to deal with it and be okay about it.

Whoever this crush of MJ's is,he'd better give her what I could never get.An open-minded friendliness that would make it so much easier for MJ.I would not want to wish what happened to me onto her.

I have a good Saturday to look forward to even if I end up not playing soccer.For once,I actually got up early enough for a McDonalds breakfast.I'd probably rent a couple of VCDs too.We've got football on the telly at night and that's always good.

Good luck with your crush MJ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home