Friday, December 30, 2005

New Phone New Photos

Yay !! I finally got a new mobile phone.I didn't want to write it here that I might be getting one earlier cos I didn't want to jinx it.But I got it after all.Its a Sony Ericsson W550i and I also realised that most of the people in my close group of friends had mobiles of the same brand,despite having bought them at different times.A weird coincidence.

Soccer these past few days has been okay.Very erratic form.I play well one day and not-so-well the next.I tackle better though.Hope to keep that aspect up.

I've cooled down on MJ these past few days.It helps that I haven't been seeing her.I barely do anyway.The real test on how I feel about her will come when I see her.Till then I don't really have much to report on about her.Maybe except that she posted new pics on her MSN MySpace.I don't how I should feel about that.Yeah,she looks (very) nice but I'm not really that affected because I know that I should be forgetting her cos she doesn't really think too much about me.

Gonna put songs in my new phone now.Forget about MJ.My thought of the day.And it should be for the days to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home