Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hey Bella ! Over Here !

Its a Sunday so that means that there are only 5 more days of school left before the Christmas break.Can't wait.Can't wait to take a breather.

I've been having it tough in school but in a different way.Instead of assignments and paperwork,I now have to deal with skits,presentations and practical work.I was part of a skit that was in front of 6 classes ! But I did not screw up my part.I was nervous but I did not let that stop me.It was pretty fun and it sets me up well from a solo presentation on Monday.There is also a debate on Friday,not too sure how to go about that.For one module I will have to be part of an event as a volunteer,again not too sure what kind of event.Its not been confirmed yet.So that's a lot of different things that I have to deal with.

I think I played well enough yesterday.An error or two but nothing too major.Scored a goal that I was pleased with but I should be more pleased that I was able to read some of the trickery of the attacking players.Not all but some and that's better than none.

I'm gonna get my cash for the next month after the 21st,in a couple of days.Plus I'm gonna get back all the money my sis borrowed from me.I think I'm not gonna buy a game console but instead I'll buy a new handphone.I do need that more than I do a game console.

I wonder if MJ's crush is on one of the guys that I play soccer with.I think it'll be less of a blow if it was someone I don't know at all.If its with a guy that I know or play soccer with,I admit its gonna be a little awkward for me.

But just me.Cos she wouldn't care how I feel.Its weird how you can like someone so much but she doesn't even care that you are around and its liek you don't even exist to her.

I know that I act different and may seem less than nice when I'm around her but that's only because I screw up,get nervous around her and cos I don't know how to act around her.Its fine when I talk to other gals,the ones in my school.Its just cos I like her.HOPE SHE KNOWS THAT WHENEVER I ACT STUPID ITS NOT ON PURPOSE.

But right now it seems no matter what I do or say can seem to make her notice I'm alive.Her crush must be some special guy.Good for her I guess...I'm not putting myself down.If she doesn't like me its all because God decided so.

Funny how some of my mates tell that that me that saying her name feels weird.Some just don't bother trying and just come up with their own version.What's so difficult I do not know.Just say her name right guys.

Wish MJ knew that I am and always will be a willing friend.

We may live seperate lives but I would like to be the kind of guy that has time for his friends.All they need to do is be a friend back.I'm not boasting cos I know I screw up.I have before and by the will of God I will again.

Anyways..5 days of school left... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Keru!!!!!!!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home