Saturday, December 17, 2005

Little Only By Name

Turns out I didn't even touch a soccer ball on Friday.I came home from school and and left almost immediately to catch Chicken Little wih a mate and MJ's 2 bros.

Realised I couldn't expect too much nothing more.In terms of animation movies,it doesn't really compare with Finding Nemo.But one thing the movie has is a lot of heart,thanks to the title character Chicken Little who's quest for acceptance from his hero of a father and validity from the community as a worthy individual winner despite his small size makes him very endearing.

The story isn't as developed as I would like it to have been and it was too short (1hr20mins) but it still is very enjoyable.Aided by his wacky but loyal friends,he gets through the tough times and gets the chance he needs to make it right.It works out well as it should but its especially nice to see it happening to someone as 'well-intentioned but unfortunate' as Chicken Little.Enjoyable and personally heartwarmimg.3 out of 5 stars.

I have to play soccer later.Not really looking forward to it.Not as much as yesterday.Just want to slack around and then go back home to catch the Man Utd v Villa game.Really looking forward to it,especially after the midweek game where we won 4-0.

MJ? If she's there later,good.If not,never mind.

Accidently saw pics of her on her bros' digicam.She looked quite good but obviously I would say that,wouldn't I? I wanna get my pics of that same digicam.I have way too few pics of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home