Saturday, December 24, 2005

I Told You I Was Gonna Screw Up !!

The festive weekend is here.Not much to be joyful about.I know I don't celebrate Christmas but this is still a joyous time everywhere and it just reminds me of what a bummer life is.

I didn't go for the last day of school cos I kinda woke up late.Had a late night out in town and got back very late in the wee hours of Friday morning.Was even later when I fonally hit the sack.Sure I didn't miss too much.A one week break will do me a world of good cos it will cool me off Roswell Girl.Just recalling on how during the debate,when wanting to whisper to a friend of whom I was in between,she put her hand across my legs (I was sitting) to get support from the edge of my chair and pulled her face and body right in front of mine and told her point.We were super close at that point.By doing that she made it real hard for me to forget about her.

Played soccer again today.MJ came but AS USUAL I SCREWED UP.MJ's lil bro was playing around with me and in my attempts to shrug him off,I pushed him too hard (he's A LOT lighter than I expected...) and he fell hard to the floor,just as she was walking off to go home.

Yeah dude,real smooth.Physically cause harm to the lil bro of the gal that you like.....I'm sure she'll really like you then...real smooth,dumbass.

Then again,I was sure that I was gonna screw up.That I did.

Have no plans till Monday,I plan to watch The Chronicles of Narnia with an old schoolmate and just hang for lunch at the airport,Maybe I'll be watching rented movies at a mate's place on Tuesday.

But what do I do for the weekend? Almost everybody else is busy with Christmas.No weekend soccer too.For that I gotta wait till Monday night.

'Its tearin up my heart when I'm with you.When we are apart I feel it too.No matter what I do I feel the pain.with or without you' - N'SYNC.

The above lines are how I felt about MJ when I saw her just now.When she's in front of me I don't say a word cos I'm afraid that she'll just ignore me or say something negative but I think about her when she's away.

But one thing I''m scared of is that she'll go from not caring to hating me cos the guys keep making fun and teasing her with the fact that I like her.

Weekend looks like its gonna blow.Can't wait for Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home