Sunday, January 01, 2006

Bringing In 2006

Just got in.Dead tired.No idea how I'm getting enough energy to post this.Must be because its the New Year...2006 is here.

Its not really that I'm tired but it has been a day where I moved around alot and also that I did not get as much sleep as I wanted as I had to wake up early for the final day of the year.

I had to send in the phone for repair as it was faulty.Standard stuff,no fuss.I'll be getting it back on Thursday.

Watched soccer on telly at a mate's place and just got in.Liverpool scored a miserly single goal to beat the opposition but Man Utd saw out the year in style,running out 4-1 winners at home.Fun stuff.Took a late cab ride home.Expensive,even though we live in the same town.

Its the new year so there are thing sto look forward to.But are some things gonna remain the same?

Namely MJ...yeah I'm trying to not think about her so much but that doesn't mean I am gonna totally forget that she exists.Not when she stays near where I play soccer regularly.The new year begins and I bear no grudges(never had any) and I just hope that things will be better between us in the year to come.Any positive improvement will be welcome.Ya still a babe MJ,I'll still be your friend if you need me.You may not be my babe but I'll still be there.Doesn't mean that she doesn't care about me and so I HAVE to do the same to her.I could but I could also choose to be responsive towards her,no matter how she feels about me.If everybody didn't care about each other the world would be an unkind place to live in.

Its weird,maybe,cos while I am thankful for the benefits of the single life,I am also wondering about the next natural step in relationships and how I go about getting one.It may not be MJ but that means that there is someone out there for me and I just have to be patient.Yeah she is out there right now,wonder what she's doing...lol...

If you asked me if I still wanted things to happen between me and MJ then I would say yes but God's plan for me may be different.I just gotta trust that things will happen for me one day and it'll be a case of both parties being equally enthusiastic about each other and not just a one sided fool's hope.

Overall I'd like to think that 2005 has been a year where I've learned and grown emotionally.The ups have brought me higher and the downs have made me stronger.I want things to get better yes but isn't that an acceptable aim?

Thanks God to all you've given me so far and here's to 2006....

Gotta go,sinuses have been acting up for hours and that is my body's way of telling me I am mentally exhausted and need sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home