Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Toughing It Out

Counting down to the Chinese Lunar New Year.When it rolls around on a Saturday,my weekend is extended till Tuesday and I don't have to come back to school till Wednesday.I have 11 days to get through till then.

I'm hanging in there.Its been bearable so far.Its just the beginning as its just the start of the projects and I can look forward to more work soon.I think I have an idea on my Business Communication presentation.Hope it will work out good.I have another side-project to think about.I have to write an article on saving paper or something like that.Worse thing is,it was an optional thing.No bloody idea why I bloody volunteered for it.I got 2 classmates to help me out but still,I volunteered to increase my workload.Puzzling.

Playing soccer doesn't feel like one of just one of my main issues like it used to be.Its very likely because of school that I have no time to think about soccer.I think I am no longer coming down on Mondays & Tuesdays.Probably on Wednesday & Thursday but almost definitely on Friday & Saturday.Maybe not on Sunday.Sounds like a plan.

VT Day is coming up in about 28 days(I think) time.I am still thinking about whether I should even bother,about MJ.I think she wouldn't even care that much even if I did try.May still try.Don't really know yet,will see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home