Tuesday, January 03, 2006

1st Day Back

The 1st day back at school was fine.I only got 2 hours of sleep the night before.Just couldn't seem to close my eyes and doze off.It was a bummer but I didn't make too much fuss and just coasted through the day.I hope that I will emerge from the next few weeks unscathed.If I can get to around Valentine's Day without too much trouble then it sets me up well for the final stretch of the term.

There is a big game tonight.Arsenal v Man Utd.Its showing at 4 in the morning but that will not really deter me from watching in despite the fact that I have school later on in the day Man Utd are favourites to win but I have a sneaky feeling that because of that Arsenal will be more of a threat.

I still have no idea how MJ feels about me.But I have a feeling that she doesn't like me all that much.I know I screwed up but I really hope that she doesn't hate me like before.I am trying to forget her but its still not a nice feeling if the girl you like doesn't like you very much and she has a wrong impression of me just because I screwed up.

And there's not much I can do cos I don't see her often and when I do its like we don't exist to each other.Difference between us is that I'm hiding so much from her.

Remember this guy who I play soccer with that I know likes her? I'm wondering what role he plays in her life.Friend reports say that she doesn't like him too much either but I'm not really sure.I tried assking MJ's bro what she's thinking about me but I never really got a good answer.

United to win 3-0 tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude !!! forget bout her man !! wtf!!

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home