Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Chill

This is my first post after quite a while.I haven't made one since the start of last week cos my comp is gettig more and more screwed up.Rebooting soon.

The first week of school has come and gone and now we are into the second.10 more weeks or so to go.I realised that I have to try my hardest to stay positive and interested in school in order to make it as bearable as possible.I mean it is already boring enough by itself.I'm not gonna make it difficult for myself by moaning on and brooding about it.I have to find ways to make it easier on myself.

I haven't seen MJ in ahile but that's okay.I do miss her sometimes but I think I've gotten to the point where I'm okay even though I don't see her.I miss her at times but I get over it way quicker than before.I just have to remind myself that she doesn't give 2 fucks about me,even though I do.I still think that she looks real 'bonita' in her pics but then again so would other boys.I fancy her,more than she knows and she'll never find out cos she's used to the attention she gets.What's so special about mine,right?

Wonder what she's up to and how she's getting along in trying to get her crush at times but the questions no longer bother me.This thing about forgetting her is making things easier for me.

I'm glad to report that my new phone is working fine and despite my bugbear about its short battery life I'm rather pleased with it.The fact that I can contact people I need to easily without having to search for a payphone is certainly making my life easier.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude i juz happened to see dis blog man!! whu da fuck is MJ ?? I guess you love her alot, but yea all da best !!!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home