Sunday, January 15, 2006

Stalling Engine

The laptop has just been reformatted and I just got it back.

It was a pretty dumpy Saturday for me.It started out fine enough but when the weekend soccer came around on the telly,Manchester United slumped to a miserable 3-1 defeat to city rivals Mancheester City.To make matters worse,Pool won their match 1-0 and Arsenal really gave to their opponents,doing them in for a final score of 7-0.Commendable but irritable at the same time.Its been frustrating for Man Utd fans to see their club not delivering the goods after all the talk this season.Does not bode well for our next league match against the deeply hated rivals 'Liverfools'.

And then after that,I had to think about school stuff.I have to do a presentation on a current affairs topic.I must sumbit the topic by tomorrow and I can't think of one.I think that I can actually do well enough to keep up my GPA score but just thinking about the pressure of actually doing it.I know I can do it but I have to actually go through and do it.I'm afraid that I will screw up and fall short.Actually I'm very thankful that I'm doing so well in school but its the pressure I have to deal with and keep the grades up.

To compound matters,I had a sudden rush of Roswell Girl & then MJ in my mind.Especially Mj.It was one of those things that suddenly came up without warning.MJ was around for a minute or two this past Friday but I tried my hardest not to care cos then I would be thinking about her the whole day.I heard her voice but I never even looked at her. I must stop caring,she is not good for me.It causes me gloominess.

Its just that all this is not helping me start the 3rd week of school of this term right.In no mood to face Liverpool & Arsenal fans but I will defend Man Utd when the time comes.The school stuff and stopping myself thinking about MJ.Its making it harder to start the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home