Friday, February 10, 2006

The Unreachable Cure?

Its been a little fast-paced at school but I'm handling it.

I've joined up with the school's drama/media club as a scriptwriter.Not that good or proven but I'll give it a shot.Just hope it doesn't take up too much of my time.I've done a little bit since my first session on Wednesday.They asked me to inject perosnality into a script's characters and I just did a little tweaking,no major changes.Its only a small script so that's good.I think it worked out well.

Lots were drawn and my number was pulled out.I officially now know that I will have to do my Business Communication presentation this coming Wednesday.Thanks to the abovementioned script,I think my topic will be about Valentine's Day.Not too sure about the details but it'l probably be about its history and other stuff,if you get the idea.I'm still working it out.

I don't bloody know why but all those thoughts on VT Day brought about a sudden rush of 'lovesickness',if you will.Meaning MJ.Damn.I was sleepy but mssing MJ got me wide awake.Intoxicating and frustrating,the fact that the girl that I feel so strongly about doesn't care too much about me.The thing is I haven't been feeling like this for the past week or so but its just suddenly come back.Again..damn.

And with VT Day coming up its gonna be a lot worse.I wonder which lucky guy she would want as her Valentine.For all I know she probably already has a boy by now.I have no idea.HI haven't seen her in quite a while.

I'm putting too much significance on VT Day.I don't really need her to specifically be my Valentine.I just see it as a opportunity where I can get to talk to her more or at least the opprtunity for something positive to happen.

Is that so hard? Yet fate keeps pushing her away like I some sort of plague.I just need the chance.A sign.From her,that she doesn't dislike me(cos of my past screwups) like I think she does.

The thought of me spending $20 bux on chocolates for a girl that most likely doesn't fancy me would be seen as absolute madness by a mate of mine.He may be right.But infatuation was never a sensible thought in the first place.

I know she likes chocs but I do wonder if it will have any effect at all.I don't know.My gut tells me that I have to at least try.

We'll see....now off to bed with my 'lovesick' ass.Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home