Sunday, February 05, 2006

In Search Of A Smile Or Two

Not much to shout about over the next coming weeks.Nothing exciting or significant happened
that can get me jumpy and lift me up to face the weeks of work that are coming.In all honesty,it would be nice if something good and positive happened but sigh...I don't think anything like that is gonna occur anytime soon so I hang to slug it out till then.No mood to talk about school.

I went to watch 'Get Real' aka 'Real: The Movie' yesterday.It wasn't exavtly a movie.It was more of a semi-fictional documentary.It has fictional stories of people from different parts of the world and how the very real-life story of Real Madrid play a part in their lives.

I also went down to Candy Empire to see the wide assortment of mostly-imported delectables they had to offer.Good stuff.Still undecided as to whether I would be buying anything for MJ but at least I know what I can buy if I decide to.

I wish I could have some sort of signal or sign to help me decide on what to do in this situation.Two opposites pieces of advice from mates don't exactly help.That's all I'm looking for within this week.Anything will do,even MJ could help,don't really know how.Just hope it will happen,something positive that will in effect,kill two birds with one stone cos it may solve my indescisiveness as well.

But the more important reason is so that I can have something to harp about as I face mundane weeks of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home