Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Looking For The Next Move

Man Utd came away covered in all the glory and the supremly-confident(bordering on arrogant) Scousers left the Theatre Of Dream with their tails between their legs.Some say its unfair that they lost in injury time.Well,if that's the case,we should abolish injury time altogether,shouldn't we? You say we only won because it was at Old Trafford...we weren't exactly beaten at Anfield.Bragging rights now belong to the Red Mancs and the Red Scousers can just shut it.

Its been surprisingly pleasing for me at school with lessons being shelved and early dismissal for these past 2 days.Tomorrow looks like a tough day but if I get my sleep on right tonight,I'll be fine.Trying to keep my promise to myself of not getting too involved in school and my class,in terms of schoolwork and also my classmates.There is a class outing coming but I've decided not to go.The only reason I could find to go would be Roswell Girl but hey,I'm not really looking to start anything with her right? So there would be no real gain if i were to go to that outing.

Another good mate of mine as told me to turn the other way and try and go for it on VT Day simply because I haven't tried anything major enough for MJ to take note of.I commented that I didn't know how she felt about me and that she may think of me in a negative light because of my previous screwups abd that is a stumbling block(one of many).He said that anger doesn't last that long.Yeah mate she may not be angry but that doesn't mean she thinks too kindly of me.

So 2 differing views that I have to take in and consider.The latter also noted that I should wait till I see her before I rule anything out.Not sure if I will see her cos she doesn't hang around that much anymore but I guess I really will have to wait and see.

I got a nice surprise last night when I got an extra $50 from my mom.It will cerainly see me through till the end of the month,when I get cash again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home