Friday, January 27, 2006

Hark! Here Cometh Thy Break

YARRGH ! So tired...body hurts a little and I have a little bit of a sore throat but I don't think I'll get a fever.Hopefully not.Not with the long-weekend upon me.Its a well timed break,one which I will have to use it too good effect since I will not be getting any more breaks until the end of the exams in March.

I've been regaining interest in tennis.I was too busy to catch the US Open but this time when the Australian Open rolled around,I had enough reason to catch it,but only from the quarter-final stage.The tournament for is about 2 people.Marcos Baghdatis & Martina Hingis.The former is especially impressive seeing as how he comes from a country with no tennis reputation and has beat out seeded players,the biggest scalp being that of Andy Roddick's its but no real surprise given the quality of his tennis and his indomitable fighting spirit,shown when he came back from 2 sets down to win a match against the 4th seeded Argie,David Nalbandian.Brilliant stuff.

As for Martina,she was one of the players I knew when I first got to know about tennis and i'm really glad she's back and she's not done too shabbily going out to a top seed in the quarters.Again,glad to see her back and I hope to see more of her.Hope to catch more tennis on the telly

I fear that MJ is gonna dislike me(more than she already does) simply because a couple of people I know who know I like her are saying that she's my girlfriend and I'm her boyfriend.That is simply not true and just because I like her doesn't make in true in any way.
If people keep saying that and teasing her with her I think she may get irritated with me because she may think that I go round saying that me and her are boyfriend and girlfriend.

FOR THE RECORD,I have in no way implied that she is my girlfriend.All this is a result of harmless teasing that I have to put up with and I'm fine doing just that.I really,really hope she doesn't think of me as a pompus ass who goes round saying that I'm her boyfriend.At this point I have no wishes to be that.Not when she barely acknowledges that I'm alive.Granted I haven't seen her in a long time but I doubt I would get a warm reception from her even if I do see her.

Its a break and I will rest my slightly aching body and hope I do not get more sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home