Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Thinking,Contemplating & More Thinking

The break has come to an end.I've spent most of the time being sick,especially on Saturday but I'm quite glad still that I've got some sort of a break.Not counting this week in progress,I've only got 8 weeks of school left.That is something to aim for.Personally I think I've got 3 to 4 weeks weeks to really slug through with presentations and projects aplenty and the remaining month will be used mainly for revision for the exams.8 weeks and counting.

Guess what? The day that MJ came down(for a while at least) was the day that I was too sick to come.Just great.Not that anything major would happen even if I was there but it would still be nice to catch a sight of her,even for just awhile.

One thing I guess I have to be thankful for is the fact that she asked for where I was.At least she knows I'm alive and was checking to see if I still was...lol

That raises questions...cue paranoia which now overcomes me....

Was that question of hers one of caution? Like 'Where's Khai? I hope he's not cos he creeps me out and I don't want to be around him.

or....

One of interest...'Where's Khai? I know he likes me and I'm just wondering where he is and I wanna see how stupid he acts around me this time...(in an eandearing way)

or....

One that is just simply casual...Where's Khai? I don't see him today and he's usually around for soccer.

My heart hopes that its the 2nd one but my head and my common sense(if they aren't the same thing) tells me that its the 3rd one.The casual question with no other hidden motives or feelings behind it.

But the worst thing that could happen is that she could read this(she could somehow happen to,maybe if her bro is reading it and she sees it) and she is so creeped out but what she reads that she dislikes me more.I mean she could be asking the casual question and if she finds out that I could think that it was the 2nd one,she may not like it.

Not sure if you guys could get that paragraph,ah well.

I just cut my hair.My mom is a little displeased that I kept my curly back.She thinks it doesn't really fits my look.She rather I cut the back off.To be honest,I'm with either way but I just think that leaving the back long is just something different.What I don't really like is the way the go about sending the veiled message by saying something that goes 'Its fine but its not really fine.'
Firstly,they shouldn't even have a problem with it because its not that drastic a change and they've tried to keep my hairstyle the same for the past 18 bloody years(or since I had short hair that could be styled the way they wanted it to be but you get my gist) !!

Typing this last paragraph has got me all riled up.Wanted to hit 'backspace' and leave it out and decided not to because I realised that I could use this to say something.As I was trying to calm down inside I used positive things and thought about them to make myself less irritated and make me forget things that made me feel negative.

And yes,for all of you who know and tease me about it,MJ did come in my mind and yes, she made me less irritated and made me feel a little bit better.She does get me through the bummer times sometimes.I mean I like her don't I? So it would make no sense if I feel angry whenever I think about her,right?Although,she can be a source of major frustration sometimes but that is a different kind.

The point is that I didn't want to end this post on something negative but instead on one that I could feel okay and maybe happy about.If it happens to be about MJ,then so be it.

End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home