Saturday, February 18, 2006

Making My Way Thru An Interesting Week

A couple of interesting things have happened since my last post but I have had no time at all to make one cos I've always had stuff to do or somewhere to go.

On Wednesday,the girls played soccer with the guys in school.It was pretty funny seeing to how 9 girls parked themselves in front of the goalpost,trying to keep out 6 guys.I accidently brushed against a girl's boob(a slight one) and she's didn't feel it,luckily.The drawback of playing with girls is that you have to be a little more careful.

I had just made a pass when Roswell Girl,who was going for the ball,couldn't stop in time and as a result,banged into my back.She wasn't hurt as it was just a little body to body and we weren't moving fast.Still,I was pretty worried.I apologised after the game as a precaution but then she replied it was okay and told me to do it again the next time.Cheeky.

Then on Thursday,I was on the bus with mates to chill with them for a while when I noticed a purse that someone had left behind.She had just vacated the seat and got down from the bus at the previous stop so we got down at the next one and walked back,hoping to see her still around,looking for her wallet.She wasn't so we had to walk to the (closed) Neighbourhood Police post and the intercom system there told us to go to the larger Neighbourhood Police Center,open 24 hours.It was troublesome but I was glad that I got to do a good deed.

While we were there a woman came in with her child.She didn't want to make a report but simply wanted to' inform' the police about boys who disturbed her child in school.Its fine,cos I thought the girl had been hit or something like that.It turns out that all they had done was to use rubber bands to shoot pieces of paper rolled up with staplets inside.Painful and irritating I know but nothing to tell the police about.It happens all the time in school.Its so typical...

The mother's reasoning was the the staplets were shot close the her daughter's ears(the boys were aiming to shoot them down her shirt) and in her own words said, 'we'll never know bacause the ears are a sensitive area'.Lady,unless,your daughter's ear holes are the size of your big mouth,its highly unlikely that the boys have good enough aim to casue any serious damage.On top of that the school already had already taken steps to solve the matter.So it was pretty stupid for the woman to go to the police and just inform the cops about it,just in case it happens again.Riggghhhhhttttt......

Friday night,I went to the airport to study and cram for my exams(in about 5 weeks).It was super tiring cos I haven't had the chance to stay up late as I did because of school.But I got through it and it was fun at times.Not advisable to do it often though.Night study that is.

I also called up MJ's bro and MJ picked up the phone.She asked who was on the line and I said it was me.She thanked me for the chocs I gave on VT Day.A pleasant surprise :)I said no problem she proceeded to put her bro on the line.But before that I was telling my mate standing next to me in a squeaky,excited voice(done on purpose) 'she said thank you' for about 3 times.Her bro heard it cos I did not cover the phone before I spoke so he heard everything.He then mimicked what I said so I'm sure MJ heard.Embarrassing.I started to worry cos she might think that I was weird.

And then I unknowingly redialled her number sometime later on and for 1:16,she could hear what I was saying I think or maybe not but it was a bit dumb for me to accidently call her house without actually meaning to.The phone was in my pocket and I the buttons were pressed up and it ended up calling her house again.Dumb

Its been a long story of the week that I've had to tell and for the most of the story,its been fun.

With MJ,it has certainly given me the lift that I've been looking for these past few weeks.Thanks for that.Its a nice thing that I needed.I still don't know how she feels when she thinks of me but the chocs help.I really hope that I go from here and develop something from this.There are times when I think about her and times when I tell myself to stop cos I'm not sure.She may not really not think anything about me and I could just be lying to myself when I try to think what she's thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home