Saturday, February 11, 2006

This Beautiful Rose Will Be My Poison

I have a little bit of a confounding situation.Either I continue with my cuurent course of study or dive into a new one which is more risky and holds less interest but might pay off in the future.More details some other time.

I heard today that MJ is at home sick.I think so,cos that's what I heard from a mate :( I hope she gets well soon.In case readers are wondering,yes,I am still missing her.Not as bad as last night thought.Bloody Valentine's Day....lol

Erm,I really have no idea on how to approach Feb 14 and what I plan to do about it,with regards to MJ.I want to do something about it,ie,buy chocolates(which I know she likes) and somehow let her know that I really am serious about liking her and I'm not just saying it for fun.

I AIN'T PLAYING AROUND BABE....

Came across my horoscope for today,how I wish it could be true and really apply to my story,but it can't,I know.Interesting though.Pretty accurate on the part about how I feel.Not sure about the last 2 lines though.

The universe hasn't quite had its fill of inspiring you to push the envelope when it comes to romance -- and going overboard to show your feelings. Of course, it's almost Valentine's Day, which is the official reason for the mood you're in. The unofficial, private reason is that you're in love, and you want your partner -- or prospective partner -- to know just how wonderful life with you can be. Relax. They already know.

If only there was a way for me to let her know that,using this Valentine's Day to do so.I'd ask God but I don't think I should bother Him with such a small,trivial matter.It would be nice if there was a good,clear chance for me though.

But to be honest,I don't think she cares how I feel about her.I'm just another person to her.She's popular and knows alot of people and I just one more person she knows.

What can I do? Can anyone tell me? Somebody...anybody?.......

From past experience,I guess that I would probably end up disappointed and hurt for feeling the way that I am feeling now.But still I try.Stupid? Maybe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home