Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bitten By The Love Bug

Its Febuary 14.Valentine's Day.I don't care much about it.Not in the commercial way at least.I just see it this way.If I had to pick a day to make a some sort of a move why not on this day?

I don't know how she will react when I try to give her something.Maybe she'll just brush it off like its nothing.I really hope not.Part of me wishes she sees this blog so she knows how I feel but I think she can't remember my blog address.

You know what? I bet she already has a Valentine.Some guy has moved faster to act and ask her to be his Valentine.I am such a dumbass and a fucking coward!!. If she really does have one already,I hope he makes her smile and laugh like I wanted to.

Its not that I care about Valentine's Day.I don't mind spending money for it but its not a must just as long as I feel happy and right and if I'm lucky I would have a particular person that I can share the feeling with.Sounds super corny and lame I know but its allowed.

My dad didn't give me cash this month so I can't afford to buy her the chocolates I wanted to.I don't think its neccessary to buy a gift but I know she likes chocolates a lot and I wanted to buy them for her but I can't now.Wish I could.

I really wish she knew how much she drives me crazy.My friends know.I think she knows but just not how much exactly.

Lol,I sound a little psycho.Must be the annual Valentine's Day bug.But really if God works it so that I could tell MJ all that I've just said,it would be a blessing indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home