Monday, February 20, 2006

Breaking The Cycle

Just a short one today.

I was just sitting in school today and Roswell Girl happened to be sitting in front of me.I was just looking at her and it just hit me.I didn't feel anything real.All I could think about was MJ.

Interesting....

Its certainly old news but I say this with a tinge of fear.See,the past few days,I've been riding the wave and enjoying the positive developments with MJ.But all this while I kinda have this feeling that all this will follow the routine,where after something nice happens,it comes to a stop and I come back to square one with regards to MJ.I don't want that.I want to build on what happened on VT Day and the Friday after.Whether I will have the chance to,WHETHER SHE WILL LET ME(if we meet,I hope she will...I reallyx4 do...) and whether God will even let me meet her or will we go for weeks again without coming into contact with each other.I'm so afraid that nothing will happen and things will go back to the way they were.

This quote from a song 'All My Only Dreams by The Wonders go, 'all the girls at school were never quite as cool as you'

How fitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home