Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Its Just Talk

Jessica Alba Keira Knightley

At the recent Oscars,it was very very nice to hear that 2 of my faves got plaudits for their fashion choices....damn,yeah,they look good.Especially Keira.

20 days and counting to the exams.I honestly can't seem to find time.I think I'm gonna disappear for a couple of days from my friends for my studies sake.Maybe I'll come down on Friday.

Had a chat with MJ online :) Tried to persuade her to come down and play soccer,just to relax after weeks of stress in school.She said she'd think about it.So we'll see if she does.This is her last week of school before her one week break.She's looking forward to the break and so am I cos I sort of wanna see her and hope she decides to come down.

It was pretty nice to talk to her after a while.I decided to stop being a wuss and just start talking to her and hey,whaddaya know,it turned out pretty well.Lets hope it'll be just as easy when I see her in person.

I think it will.I mean,I just started to think and it hit me that its not that difficult to talk to a girl.I talk to girls in my school all the time.My classmates are girls and I talk to them fine.Big difference is that I'm rather fond of MJ but that doesn't mean I can't talk to her.I'm not saying that I'll talk to her smoothly without any nervousness but the idea is there.May work out,may not.

Right now I have a report due tomorrow and I am at a loss on how to start it out.Maybe having dinner will help.

Dosvedanya n hasta luego,muchachos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home