Saturday, March 04, 2006

Beep Beep Beep BOOM !

Seriously,I have no idea where I stand at this moment. I may think that things between me and MJ are better but that could be my imagination.For all I know that there may be a secret that's not being told to me.She could be peeved by all my efforts and actually wants to be left alone.I swear I haven't got a clue.

Taking a trip into paranoia,she could even have told my friends what she thought about me and they're not telling.

Reason why I'm so paranoid is cos after weeks of positivity,I just realised that I'm walking on a 'minefield' and one wrong move may see all be efforts blown up.I'm walking into this thing blindfolded cos like I said,I have no idea how she feels about the things I'm trying to do.

Does she like them? Does she hate them? Does she even care?

Questions run rampant through my cranium.I don't think they are going to get answered anytime soon.They may be in part IF I get to see her.But that seems unlikely.See,that's the part I hate.Unanswered questions.I need answers but I don't know where to find them.

Maybe if the whole world disappeared for a day except us,I could have the chance to sit down to talk to he,how about that? Is that what its going to take for me to see her.

Yikes,I'm kinda creeping myself out here...I have to take a breather and just be patient instead of going all psycho.Would appreaciate clues though.Lets see if fate decides to throw them my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home