Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sounds Nice

Done with my presentation but due to complications I have to sweat it out till Monday to find out whether its good enough or if I have to do it again.That's dumb but I guess I'll wait.

Not really much to blog about to be honest.Except some news that MJ's bro brought my attention towards.Apparently,a conversation he had with his sis with me as the subject and it went SOMETHING like this....

He says he's going down to play soccer.

She says she feels like playing.

He asks her to so that she could do what she wants and say 'hi' to ME.

She says 'no'

He says to her that he knows that she likes me.

She denies it,saying that we're just friends.

He tells her not to deny it saying that we're more than friends.

She says we're good friends and so (what if we are)...

That's how he told it to me anyways.

What to make of this news? Well,its something positive that's nice to hear.If its true that she said it,then its nice to actually hear her actually say it.I mean,all this while I was guessing quite a bit about how she thought about me.So if its true,now I kwow.I have no reason to doubt MJ's bro.He wouldn't go that far to make something like that up.I haven't actually met her or talked to her for a long time but if she means it then its nice.

I know this sounds super lame cos it does even in my head.But I kinda of miss her.She's actually at times,a positive in my life,even if we don't meet and I'd like to keep it that way or make it even better.

I don't know if she secretly already have a boy or there could be something that my friends know but they are not telling me.If the latter is true then the posts in this blog sure make me look like a rambling fool.Whatever,I'm used to people saying things in secret anyway.

Good friends...right now that's good enough for me.What's important is that I don't screw that up.Sure I'd like more good things to happen but hey,this is okay too,for now.You can say that I'm having one of these 'I'm-Thinking-About-MJ' days.

Never mind if she doesn't think about me or miss me.I'll be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home