Thursday, March 02, 2006

To Be Seen & Heard

YESSS...my Public Relations campaign is over & done with.Monkey off my back,that.Questions were fired on the validity of our research but they were handled admirably in a united stand.Everyone's getting sick of the teacher,who's pompous & condescending attitude grows by the day.She wasn't anything like this before but more so as the project deadline grew closer.

Moving on...

About 3 weeks left before the exams so I have to really get to it and study.Tempted to come down and hang with my friends but I will have to resist.Maybe not tomorrow cos tomorrow's Friday and its my best chance I have in the week to see MJ.

Caught a glimpse of Roswell Girl's blog and it turns out hers has the same background as mine.She wouldn't let me see it initially but when she saw me perusing through mine,she wanted to read it and offered to let me read hers in exchange.She said that we could share.The thing is,her blog is like an actual diary.Not even her boy knows she has a blog.I had access to some real,private information BUT I decided not to take the offer.It would be pretty awkward if she found out who Roswell Girl was...her.The repercussions are too great.

I don't know if I really am gonna see MJ tomorrow.Probably not,if recent history is anything to go by.But tomorrow is the best day of the week out of any cos she might play soccer and even if its a small chance,its a chance I'll take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home