Sunday, March 12, 2006

Something To Work With

Suddenly feel like watching the Taxi trilogy.Again.For like the umpteenth time.Its a fun trio of movies to watch.I think it ties in with my interest in wanting to learn foreign languages, particularly French.Maybe I'll watch it during the upcoming holidays.I'll try to get my friends in but its highly unlikely seeing as how they are rather uninterested this kind of movies.

Only 2 weeks plus to my hols but perhaps more importantly 2 weeks to my exams.One piece of roleplay still to go through for Public Relations but that'll be over by Tuesday and won't be hanging over my head for too long and that's good.My Event Management report has still a bit more to go but I don't really look at it dsy by day but instead at the whole 2 weeks,which I think is a very short time and this thinking will help me get thru it as quickly as possible.

I think my agenda for the whole of this week is to talk/interact with MJ and make progress.I see no reason why I shouldn't take advantage of this window of opportunity to do just that.I have an idea how to start but not sure how to sustain it.A start is better than nothing.I just need her to come down to the soccer court and also for not too many people to be around as that would make it more difficult for me to start talking cos there will be alot of teasing if I try.Its possible to get such conditions if I go and hang around the soccer court at the right time.I think I'll try that some time this week.I'll have to see how the week goes.

Its all just to talk and just to make me and her more comfortable talking to each other cos we haven't done much of that recently.It'll help us grow as friends...sounds corny but I don't really care much.So I hope the time will come this week where I can have the chance and there aren't many people around when I talk to her.Really,I'm sure that if my friends are around,they will hinder me instead of help cos they will tease me endlessly and both MJ and me will get embarrassed and she'll just walk away from me to avoid the irritation indirectly caused by me.

I heard from her bro that she would be going to Escape Theme Park on Monday.Hope she'll have real good fun :)

It would really be a waste if I don't make use of this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home