Sunday, March 12, 2006

Progress ?

I saw MJ a time or two yesterday.I think my 'plan' if you will is working out.I'm not freaking out when I'm around her.Nervous yes but that can be overcome.Just a slight problem.

My friends don't believe me.I don't care about that exactly.They do a couple of things that are cringe-worthy and make me afraid that MJ may get irritated with me when they tease her because of me.

For example,when we were walking past her and her friends they kept pointing her out to me.I didn't need them to do that.Saying it once will be fine.Comments were made as we came closer.Unnecessary ones.Besides,they didn't know that we had seen each other earlier just for a lil while and we exchanged a few words.

She stayed only for a while and went off with her friends just a bit later.I hope she comes down more often during the break.She deserves it in my opinion.She's got 2 CCAs in school and she's a prefect as well (and to my mate:yes I know,you had a way heavier workload...) and that is reason enough for me to relax when given the chance.

I know my friends mean well and all and if they really are supportive of my effots then I genuinely thank them,its just that they indeed make cringe-worthy remarks that I'm afraid MJ wil take the wrong way and may not wanna hang with us at all,which is bad news for me.I've said this before,I do wish for some alone time with MJ, just to talk,no interruptions.

What I need now is more reasons,more topics to talk to her.I'll have to deal with the nervousness as it comes but I really believe that I have no reasons to lose my senses everytime I get near her.However,it doesn't mean I'll go into gung-ho mode.I'll be calculative and plan my moves and actions.

I don' t know honestly but I won't be surprised if there are people who know of and think my efforts regarding MJ as a big joke and they laugh at me secretly.To this people I say laugh away.I've had to endure that while growing up cos at times I really may seem awkward.It hurts sometimes but I'll pick myself up and go at it again.Call that foolish? Yeah,maybe.

But I'm the freak with a rebel streak.The idiot who refuses to accept his social label.I don't care much for what others think of my efforts regarding MJ,I've already said and all I want are opportunities to get to know MJ,in the way that friends do.God-willing,it might happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home