Thursday, March 16, 2006

Crossing The Rainbow To Look For The Pot Of Gold

YAGGH...When will the boredom end ? There's still about 6 days of school left but how come the pressure's not winding down when the semester is?

I still have the Event Management project to think about.Stupid.I would have thought that it would have been over by now and I would be left to study for the exams.But I had to go to my CCA and various module project meetings.All of them down except for this one.

The CCA meeting was a lot of more fun than expected.Maybe more details later.But time is still a factor.I left school yesterday around 615 and only got home around 630.Damn...definitely don't want to have to do that too often.Thankfully,that was the last meeting of the semester.

I have to come up with a form of some sort of the pesky last project.After that it should just be the presentation left to deal with.After that,of course,is the exams before I'm home free.

The one thing that could make all these bearable is the one thing that is not happening.

MJ.

I'm so bloody busy that I haven't had the time to consider coming down to her area.The circumstanses haven't helped either.Maybe this weekend will see something happen for me.I wouldn't say that I'm desperate for it but after weeks of stupid school projects,it would be a super nice thing to happen.A reward? I wouldn't use that word.I'd just want it to happen.Its looking highly unlikely because the opportunities and circumstanses just don't seem to be coming my way.She's mostly somewhere else most of the time.Out with her friends or at home and not coming down.The one time she was around she ran out pretty fast to attend to something else.

I hope that the chances will come along soon enough and not only that but also that I will have enough courage to step up and put these chances away.I think this upcoming weekend would be a good time but then again,circumstanses have been stumbling block many times.I won't be surprised if they surface again this weekend.What do I mean? Maybe she goes out this weekened,maybe I'll have to deal with the project presentation.Maybe my friends won't be free to hang around the area.Stuff like that may just crop up anytime.

I'll just have to wait and see I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home