Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Verse/Bridge/Chorus

I'm a little lazy to explain but I had to send in my phone for repair.Nothing serious.I'll lose all the data in it so that's a bummer.Not only that but I have to wait till Saturday 5.30-ish before I can get it back.Its gonna be a weird couple of days without my phone =(

Forgot to mention that I was also done with my Event Management presentation on Tuesday as well.This means that I am finally free from the bane of projects.BOUT TIME TOO ! As if to add some sort of proper closure to all that,we had cake and juice to recognise the hard work the class had done with their projects.

Had the sudden ugre to go on a solo trip again to catch a movie.Cos sometimes it is difficult to get people for a movie.But I'll go solo only when the buzz for that movie is dying down so there will be very little people in the theatre.It is rather unsettling to be all alone in a movie theatre full of people that are in there,not alone.'V For Vendetta' looks more intriguing.Especially cos Hugo Weaving(Agent Smith/Matrix,Elrond/Lord of the Rings) is the lead and he makes 'V',the title character,very interesting.Maybe after that I'll go catch The New World starring Colin Farrell & Christian Bale.Very,very interested to see for myself how good Q'Orianka Kilcher can act.Heard she does that very well as Pocahantas and she's only 16.Born in Germany but her heritage is all over the place.

Plus she's rumoured to be dating Mr Harry Potter Daniel Radcliffe.Just a rumour though.

I have a small task to complete.Ya see,Roswell Girl saw something in my notebook.It was a song I had written about MJ and now she asks(not that seriously) if I could help her and write a song about her and her boy.From her to him.Personally I would be glad to help cos I think that they should be together.The problem is I don't know if I can come up with a song that is decent enough.Looks like I'll have to try no matter what.Oh by the way,the song that I wrote is titled 'Give Me A Chance'.

Had a small chat with MJ just for about 5 mins but the difference is this time she started the conversation and asked me a question or two about a matter she was wondering about.

2 days of school left.Exactly 8 hours of lessons.4 hours each day.I have to conduct a crash course on Event Management theory soon.I think I may do well enough to get an A for my Public Relations mock exam.A good sign,for one module at least.

Don't expect it to happen but I may have a study date with Roswell on Sunday.Whatever,as long as I get more studying in before the exams next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home