Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Keep The Ship Steady

2 days down and there is still 3 more days of school left.Saw off the Public Relations mock exam without too much trouble.You won't find me complaining if it goes that way for the real exam.I think I still can learn enough about Business Communication to do well enough for it but the same can't be said of the Event Management module.I THINK I can pass.Its not really my fault,nor will it be that of the class.The teacher went through 2 units in 20 mins.Express teaching methods I guess.Some of the pages she told us to read through,we are coming across for the 1st time cos she's never gone thru the page before.

Damn what a stupid reason it would be if my grades were pulled down because of a stupid reason like this.I mean,its like she just told us what is gonna come out for the exams and she is telling us to go and read it(study on our own).I understand what the book is saying but I don't understand how it applies to the module.That's what the teacher is SUPPOSED to be there for.To explain it out.

Moving on...

I think I should just take it step by step with MJ and deal with things as they happen instead of 'predicting' what would happen and trying to prepare myself mentally.A little ignorance may be needed here.I don't know,I need to think about this some more;should I be more optimistic(uncaring) or more pessimistic(prepared).

Roswell Girl was real down in school today.I learned that she just wanted to call it off with her boy(they've been at it for about 2 years and 3 months) but he doesn't want to.Not one to dig too deep,i I was kind of unhappy that she was sad.She's my friend and even if I made it a point not to like her anymore,I'm still rather fond of her and I really didn't like to see her sad.I wanted to give her a pack of chocs that I had cos I wanted to cheer her up,tell her not to feel sad no more but I didn't really know how to tell her the reason I wanted to give the chocs to her without sounding weird.

At least she found me cool enough to tell me her personal problem and I can only wish that MJ found me as familiar.

Its difficult,MJ is a more private person and we don't know each other too well.We're friends as in we know each other but we're not too close.I wish we were more close but I guess that is something that I have to work on.Its tough but I guess its my fault for always doing things the hard way.

Like I said,I'm not going to speculate on what happens in the future to MJ cos all I have to do is stay focused on is getting to know her and (sincerely) being her friend.

+ // I hope Roswell Girl will cheer up soon and if I could help her do that I would.

++// In case your wondering...to summarise,I still really like MJ and Roswell Girl is just a friend but she's an especially sweet girl who shouldn't be sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home