Saturday, March 25, 2006

Quote Unquote

Man,I don't know if I should be or whether its normal but right now,I'm kind of missing MJ.After a couple of days riding the crest in the MJ situation,there hasn't been much activity these past few days.Like I said I haven't thought of what topics I could talk about.Substansial topics too, not just stuff that gives me awkward monosyallbic replies.I want us to engage in interesting conversations when we do have one.

Still,is it okay that I miss her? I know I always do but...oh, I don't know.

There was a scene froma movie,Chasing Liberty where Mandy Moore's character tells Matthew Goode's character,the guy who has a crush on her to get on with it and just say it out and after much reluctance he says: Ok, alright! Because I'm jealous as hell. Because I'd hate to see you with Gus because I'd hate to see you with any other man. Because not only did I adore kissing you in Venice, but also because I'm so un-bloody-hinged just being near you.

I like that last line cos it strikes a chord with me.'I'm so un-bloody-hinged being near you.'

Well MJ, I,am so bloody un-bloody-hinged just thinking about you.Let alone being near you.

Sometimes a little teensy-weensy bit of jealousy creeps in too.It shouldn't cos I have no right to feel that way.

Its just one of those days I guess...sigh.

Gonna have to go collect my phone.But at 530pm? I wish it was in the early afternoon at least instead of being at such an inconvenient time.

Ha! It was the last day of school on Friday and I didn't go.Not on purpose.I was supposed to be there by 8 but I had just woken up at that time.Nice.No real loss cos the class wouldn't have been doing anything anyway.But it is a little sad cos the next time I'd be seeing my class is when I turn up for the exams and no one has any mood for anything else except that.So today was the time to say our goodbyes for the semester.There's one gal I won't be seeing cos she's moving on somewhere else.I would have liked to be there to feel the class atmosphere which I do like at times.

Ah,no biggie cos its not like I won't be seeing my class again.

MJ !!!!! MJ !!!!!

LOL....hilarious...

or actually, a little lame and phatetic.

Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home