Thursday, March 23, 2006

Erm...

Tomorrow is the last day of school.I feel a little reflective but relieved as well.This time next week I would have finished with all my exams and would be in a celebratory mood.Can't wait.I also heard that next semester is going to be pretty light and we may be going home a little more earlier.Hope that we get a kick-ass timetable.

I feel a little bummed out.About MJ.We don't meet at all and its difficult to find things that I could talk to her about.I wish she found find me easy to just start talking to just like that even though there is no particular topic to talk about,I wish she'd start talking to me cos its a bit hard for me to keep doing it everytime with nothing to talk about.It doesn't help that I'm still a little shy(not scared) when there is nothing concrete to talk about.The fact that she has seemingly guarded personality doesn't help.

The next step is for me to start talking to her face to face but that's easier said than done cos she doesn't come down that often anymore.Her down when I'm there? A rare sight.If i can see her then it would make it easier for me to talk to her and that would allow us more things that we could then talk about.

The hols are comin in 7 days so I will have some time to figure something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home