Thursday, March 30, 2006

Not That Bad I Guess

The last paper is over.Its all said and done.It was a little tricky,I have to say and I'm not sure I can get that A I wanted for PR but right now I am going to be done with all that and be stupid about it.Its something I do so I don't worry my face off about the results.I'm going to forget about the exams totally and enjoy the 1 month vacation.An ex-teacher of mine once said that it was pointless to think about the exams once it was done and its kinda makes sense to me cos I can only make my next move when I get my results back.

My last post regarding MJ may be a bit off.When I received an instant message from MJ saying she was sorry that she had deleted the picture of her face but she just didn't like having her face on someone else's phone or computer.I replied by telling her that I was sorry for my stupid mistake and stuff like that.She said that it was okay.Unless she's hiding her true feelings then its good for me.

Oooh,and,and I was going through my phone and I found a message written in the organizer of the phone.I was very surprised to see a message already stored in there as the phone had just been rebooted and I had not written any new notes in my organiser.

It turns out that MJ had left me a small message =) It was nothing major.She left the note after she deleted the picture,apologising but gave her reason why.It was my fault and I disrespected her privacy but hey,I said that already in the last post.She also added that she liked my phone and ended with a smiley face.So that smiley face,a good thing I guess.

I'm glad she likes my phone.Finally she sees it,after I've had the phone for 3 months.So I think things are not as bad as I initially thought.

No ideas on how to start the holidays.Guess the holiday feeling hasn't sunk in yet.Maybe it will tomorrow.I should get ideas on what to do during the holidays soon.

MJ maybe okay with it(I really hope she's okay with it) but I still hold my hands up and say that I made a mistake.I wish I could one day get her consent for a photo of her on my phone but that is faraway dreaming.Can't help wishing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home