Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Desole

One last paper tomorrow before I'm home free.Its in the middle of the day at 3 so I still have some time to squeeze in some last minute studying.Cramming for the Public Relations mock exam 2 Fridays ago means that I don't have anything new to learn.That makes thimgs alot easier.Can't wait for the moment I walk out of the classroom after handing in the paper.

I watched the District (Banlieue) 13,the Luc Besson movie today.For 7 bucks,I have to say that it was well worth the movie.A good action flick with elements of parkour and fighting.Set in a lawless city with 2 heroes against gun-toting thugs,throw in a missile bomb and you have a story.Sure there's no developed characters with a deep plot.But you'll only be disappointed if you go in and expect too much.Just enjoy the action.It will be a movie that I hope to own on DVD.Actually released in 2004 in France.It has only come to Singapore in 2006.Better late than never.

Right,I played goalie at the soccer court and I'm not too pleased with myself.I haven't played in a long time and I am not doing my best and as goalie that means the team has a higher chance of losing.I even came away with a strained left thigh,no idea how I got it.Unhappy with my performances and I look to do better next time.

Oh,guess what...I gave my phone before the game to MJ's bro for safekeeping at and he kept it in his house.I totally forgot that MJ's face was my wallpaper and she would see that ! When I pointed this out to her bro,he said that she already knew and had previously asked him to delete the picture. I was certainly surprised that she knew(a friend of mine had told her about it),it was no surprise later when I was returned the phone and MJ had deleted the picture and replaced my wallpaper of her face with Roswell Girl.

I'd much rather have MJ then Roswell Girl.

I was thinking about it on the bus ride home.It may seem like nothing but I now realise that I was disrespecting her as a girl and as a person.Even if I liked her I shouldn't have taken her photo just like that.It is UNGENTLEMANLY to do such a thing.So in my personal space her in this blog I now state for the record,that I am sorry that I did such an offensive thing to her.I don't know for sure how she feels exactly but the fact that she wants it and has deleted the picture of her seems to show that she doesn't like it.

If only I can find the courage to apologise to her.I can but honestly I'd rather do it when we're face to face.An apology via instant messaging sounds insincere to me.

OH BLOODY HELL.GUESS I SCREWED UP AGAIN.NO SURPRISE.

I know she hasn't said anything about it or reprimanded me for taking her picture without her permission but my conscience tells me that after knowing she wants it deleted,I have done something wrong and should look to right it or make amends.

But it seems like she'll never give me a chance.Just like in the song

Wanted to post up the song(the lyrics) that I wrote about her but I have decided not to.You readers are gonna think its lame(it kind of is) and laugh at me(more).Its not a supercool rap song but its a sappy one like Ryan Cabrera's songs.All I can say about the song is that I didn't really plan to write it but the words and the idea suddenly just came one night when I couldn't get to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home