Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Beauty: A Stress Killer

Just learned that there will be a meeting everyday during next week excluding weekends to prepare the props needed for the skit.No surprise really but I told one of them that Monday would be off-limits and I would not be able to make it.

Went for a run yesterday evening.Completed 7 rounds,one more than the minimum I enforced myself with.It was tiring but worth it.Hope to be able to go again.The last rounds were a question of mind over matter.Wanted to stop running and take a breather many times during the compulsory 6 rounds but I told myself to just keep the legs moving.

Met up with my mates after a long while,a respite from the meetings and discussions aka stress of the past few days.

Today was a nice, relaxing day but I didn't feel that way initially.The CCA I was busy with these past few days must have burned me out but it wasn't long before I was laughing out to the jokes.I was with 2 other mates at the coffeeshop and just having a drink,forgetting about scripts and skits.It was a nice and welcome change.I was feeling down and but I guess all that changed after a while.

As if to reward me or something of the sort,who else did fate send walking along across the road on the way home from school but MJ.Sigh.... =) She was a sight for sore eyes indeed. I almost wish I had sore eyes so that she could cure me.She was a bit more tanned since the last time I saw her. Nice.Very nice.But seriously speaking,it was very nice just to see her again after a long time.She probably did not see us cos we were a tucked away a little and wasn't in her line of sight.

God,like I said I before I miss her.The thought of all the work that lies ahead of me is sometimes a scary thought.I gotta grin and bear it,I know.I am one year away from the polytechnic,that is the way I HAVE to feel about where I am now academically and this CCA is something that will go a long way in helping me reach my goals.Short term: Polytechnic.Long term:Roma,Italia.

As I was saying it does get worrying me sometimes and those times I just wish could run to MJ and just sit next to her,my head on her lap for she would make me forget about all the work.But I can't not only because of the responsibility I have to fulfill but also simply because,well,I just can't.Lol.

I just have to be strong and bear the stress now so that I can dream of the future.MJ is a catalyst,even if she has no idea about that.There is a saying that I say today that went :

'The strength of a man is not in the weight he can lift but in the burdens he can carry.''

Another one I hope to live up to or signify:

The strength of a man isn't in how many women he has loved,but in how well he loves one woman.

I like the sayings...

I have to reiterate that eeeing MJ was really nice.It made my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home